|Return to List|
A New Way to Alert Us to Landscape/Maintenance Concerns
The LCMA is establishing a process which will allow residents to submit suggestions/requests via our website, where the requests can then be followed through the consideration/approval process and project timelines as appropriate. That will not be available until later this year, so we have developed and are immediately implementing the following procedures:
For performance issues with a specific maintenance staff member:
· These should be communicated directly to Director of Operations & Maintenance, Larry Cox by email: email@example.com, or by phone at 505-204-7828.
· Individual employees should not be confronted by a resident.
For immediate and urgent landscape needs:
· Issues such as water leaks/irrigation problems, gate issues, emergency and dangerous hazards, or other urgent matters please immediately call the Administration office at 505-820-7220. If it is an after-normal-business-hours emergency, call Security at 505-820-6226.
For specific Estate common area landscape recommendations/requests:
· These should be submitted in writing directly to the LCMA Landscape Committee by using the Landscape Maintenance Request form, which is located on our website. The form is under the OWNERS tab on the home page, or you can find it HERE. In the future, this form will be more automated, but for now you may fill in the form by typing in the blue fields, print it out and scan and email back to us, or it may be dropped off at the Administration office. All forms submitted will be forwarded to the LCMA General Manager, who will then assign them to the appropriate responsible person for action. Depending on the request, the submittal may be forwarded to the Landscape Committee for action.
· All such requests from owners will be acknowledged within 10 days as to the next steps for consideration or specific actions that will be taken. All requests will be reviewed at the next regular or special Landscape Committee meeting.
· The Committee in its judgment will provide an opportunity and a process for consultation and comment for all residents of the interested Estate. This is critical to insure overall understanding/acceptance.
· Following any required approvals, LCMA management will be solely responsible for providing Staff with project authorization and direction.
· Project/recommendation submitters will be kept informed in a timely manner.