There's never a need to sit home with nothing to do. Santa Fe offers a cornucopia of fascinating activities, from music and dance to gallery hopping and classes in almost everything imaginable. . .and perhaps a few things unimaginable, but fun.
- EVERYTHING. See an hour-by-hour listing of what's happening in Santa Fe today or any day, or view a concise day-by-day listing of highlight events.
- LENSIC. The Lensic Performing Arts Center calendar lists a wide range of professional performance events, from ballet and pianists to symphony, opera, and stage plays. It all takes place in one of the city's most charming venues.
- PICK AND CHOOSE. Looking for something to do with visiting family or friends (or even without family or friends)? Choose the date range and category (from gallery openings to museums to outdoor activities) on the Tourism Santa Fe calendar, then take your pick.
- CLASSES. Feeling a need to knead, or want to develop your inner artist? Perhaps you have a lifelong urge to skate, paint, be in a circus, weave, write, make chocolate or blow glass? Check the list of available classes and workshops, then put on your apron or clown nose and have fun.
- MUSEUMS. Perhaps you're thinking of a museum meander? Santa Fe has museums of everything from encaustic (hot wax) art to a living museum of Spanish Colonial and Territorial lifestyles. Ancient art, history, folk art. We've got it all, and then some. Choose from two dozen options.
- GALLERIES. Feeling artsy? Consult an annotated list of Santa Fe's 250+ galleries, displaying everything from ancient to contemporary art in a multitude of media.